Friday, December 28, 2007

Almost a Flush

My son's PMR results were announced yesterday; a bit late though at 11.30 am.

I was watching my son as he approached his ex-teacher to obtain his results. He was second in line. The first chap got a poor showing.

My son then apprehensively approached and asked his teacher, Ms Grace,"How did I do?"

She said something inaudibly and my son's radiated in joy," This is beyond my expectation!"

In my heart, I knew something good has happened.

He then said," 6As is more than I expected!"

I then rushed off to tell my daughter that my son has obtained 6As.

My son had an A in all subjects and a B for Bahasa Malaysia.

It was a good day and we thanked Almighty God for this exceptionally good result for my son.

In our hearts, we thanked our PJ South pastor and those who had said prayers for my son's success.

Heartsong

No comments: