Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Unstable Angina

My sister complained about chest pain and was warded in HUKM in Cheras yesterday. I got to know about it this morning. The initial diagnosis-unstable angina. The doctors have seen her and administered 2 injections. She will be wheeled off this afternoon to do an angiograph.

I just got a call from her not to come to the hospital as she is under medical supervision. She said possibly she will be in the ward for at least another 2 to 3 days.

What is unstable angina? This is the more dangerous type as it does not follow any set pattern. It can occur with or without physical exertion and is not relieved by rest or medicine. Immediate medical treatment is required as it is a sign that a heart attack may take place any time.

I pray to the good Lord to take care of my sister and to speed her recovery.

Amen

Heartsong

No comments: