Monday, December 31, 2007

Discharging the lien off my title

Went to Shah Alam State Secretariat today to discharge the lien from my title.

Thank god, I came in at 10 minutes to 10 am as they would not longer entertain business after 10 am since they wanted to close the accounts for the year. Talk about public convenience!

After all these years, these public servants have yet to develop the servant-hood attitude. Service is paramount and not your convenience! When will they ever learn?

I was told to contact them again in a month's time to collect document. What a hassle!

When, I got home, I peruse the letter and found they have fumbled again my stating I am a resident of Setapak which I certainly wasn't!

When will the word quality become the driving force for the civil service? Bila lagi?

Heartsong




No comments: