Saturday, February 9, 2008

Meeting Jo Yi

We had a Chinese New Meet at my sister's place in OUG. I brought along my sister, Shaline, my son and daughter. Mum could not come;possibly because of arthritic pains. Jimmy and family came by. Alan came with his family too. Met his daughter, Jo Yi - my grand niece for the first time;cherubic and with such beautiful eyes! Gave her an ang-pow!

Lunch - smaller affair of big fat noodles,chicken drumsticks,curry, french beans and soup. This was followed by the usual chatting. Had a talk with brother Jimmy and we talked about the usual things-family affairs. He told me Alan will be promoted soon but his other two sons are at cross-roads in their career paths.

We left my sister's place for home at 2.30 pm.

Good to meet the clan once a year!


Heartsong

No comments: