Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Monsters!

I am sure we have our share of monsters. These are monsters not from the movies like Gollum above nor those things that goes spooking children in the night. No Halloween's Jack O'Lantern too!

I am talking about real people monsters. People who behave like monsters. These people cannot be good. They are the embodiment of what that is not desirable in a human. They exhibit extreme behaviours and continue to do bad until they meet the Creator.

Unfortunately, I had my share of them. The first one was a lady boss. She spill venom wherever she went. I was told recently she finally met the Creator! The verdict-let us wait for Judgment Day.

The other guy is one nasty racist that is supposed to be intellectually progressive but exhibit vicious tendencies as a full-blown bigot! Another evil doer. Lacks spiritual and cultural values. To me, he has no redeeming quality I can speak of. I leave him to the Lord as well.

The third chap is a fat slob of an ex-Minister who thinks that only he should inherit the world. For him, everything is Me First! When he fell from political grace, I overhead an office boy in a lift called him a taukeh babi! I will leave him alone.

I am sure you have your share of such monsters when you reflect back. Some who may have negatively impacted upon your career and life. But let it be! They will get their due desserts in time!

Heartsong

No comments: