Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Reminiscing 6th February 2008

The sky was still dark this morning as I made my way myself to the office. The street lights has just been switched off by the highway operator and I can see stars twinkling up high. Cold morning, this!

We will be celebrating Chinese New Year eve dinner with the Yews at
Setia-Echo Park in Shah Alam. My family be leaving first and I will follow later after work.

I clocked out at 4.30 pm and headed home under cloudy skies. I was surprised to find my family members were still at home!

This is one rare occasion where I will celebrate an eve dinner at someone's house though we had new year's eve dinner with the Yews last year at a restaurant. Too much hassle-so the Yews choose the comfort of their new home this year to have a dinner organised for themselves and nearby relatives.

Hope it will be fun!

Heartsong

No comments: